Views:	178
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	319981 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2635.JPG
Views:	204
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	319982
    South Carolina

The little quartz drill is normal, but the big one... I don't rightly know. It seem's too rough to be anything but the shape is definitely there. We'll see what the others think.
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Looks natural to me
      call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

This is natural like Jay said. It has the shape but no signs of human modification.
        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Look at those edges really close . Use a magnifying glass if you have to . Your holding it so your the only one that can see those modifications .

Comment

This piece looks worked to me .It's definitely strange looking . I have a friend who is a geologist. Might get him to look at it under his equipment . Not an archeologist but he has enough knowledge to tell if worked .
            South Carolina

Comment

There’s no work on it that I can see, and it doesn’t look like usable material either. Shapes can be misleading and aren’t the first thing to be looking for when determining if something is an artifact. Correct material and deliberate or inadvertent altering by man, such as flaking, pecking, usage wear,etc. are the first things to look for.
              call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Working...
              X