Question about a Paulina Creek cascade set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about a Paulina Creek cascade set

Hello all! I have a question about info on one of John Byrds redwood box sets of cascade points from the Paulina Creek cache.
    Last edited by Lookdown; 10-14-2018, 06:40 PM.

Hey, lookdown, that's a really nice set. As a rule, we don't discuss values on the forum. If it came as a set I would sell it as a set.
    Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

What's your question ?
      east Tx.

Comment

• 2ndoldman
        2ndoldman commented
        Editing a comment
        Ditto

I think he was wanting to ask if it was ok to send that box to me as a gift....

and and I say yes, that would be fine!

good lord...that picture in the frame of the cache....2,100+magnificent points....I would stroke right out.
      Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Yeah sorry deleted part in an edit and deleted too much haha. Still getting used to the format on here. I was just wondering about general info on the site/ collection.

Comment

They was found in Oregon by a family and divided three ways. Byrd purchased most of the points in the cache that numbered 2300. He sold them off in redwood cases .
          east Tx.

Comment

John Byrd. One of the good guys among dealers.
            Rhode Island

Comment

So you are saying you are NOT going to send it to me?

Well, crap.

i have to say, that is as beautifula group of points to have as a man could ask for, and to have them with good provenance, and know the history of them, and to have them remain together...well, that is priceless.
              Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Working...
              X