Camp Creek vs. Hamilton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp Creek vs. Hamilton?

I live in northeast TN and the most abundant points on my property are triangular shaped. I’ve narrowed them down to with Camp Creek or Hamilton points but was wondering if anyone could tell me how to distinguish between the two?

-Will

The Hamilton is going to be more symmetrical with excurvate sides and superior flaking pattern in comparison with the camp creek.
    SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Bill, welcome to the site.
      Arti gave you a good idea of the differences. Have you found any other artifacts on your property? And post some pics we would love to see them.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Hey there Will I live in Campbell county welcome to arrowheads.com neighbor. Please show us some pictures of your finds.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Here’s a picture of a few I have found that show the different shapes and sizes of the triangular points on our property. Also, what would point #10 be classified as? Angostura? It's hard to tell in the picture, but both of the bottom "ears" have been broken off so it's hard to classify.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1053.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	365051
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X