• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotton1961
    commented on 's reply
    Very impressive

• Cotton1961
    replied
    I used to leave them out but someone tried to break ln ---- so they all go in the safe now. It's a shame we can't leave them on display !!!

Leave a comment:

• c_venture
    replied
    Hi georgiafieldwalker, I have mine in 18"x30" frames. They are hung on cleats. This is the only frame I have filled. I display them in my Den/Office. The nice thing is since they are on cleats, I can easily take them down and switch them up to different locations in my room. I have a total of 4 frames & counting, I rotate. Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	108.0 KB ID:	377952
    Last edited by c_venture; 07-09-2019, 10:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    I have a friend that displays his on the runners like steps he turns the runner upside down and then puts wood planks on them. Then puts his frames on the planks like a stair step effect looks really good. No pics though cause it’s not mine

Leave a comment:

• Artifascination
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2389B489-D5CE-44AA-9515-DD8557F853B9.jpeg
Views:	237
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	377928
    I put some of our personal finds in this case on the fire place. Nothing fancy but I keep a lot of our smaller points in clear coin flips made for holding silver dollars. There are 20 slots on each page and you can keep them safely stacked in hardback binders to save space and makes it easy to get them out to look through.

Leave a comment:

• georgiafieldwalker
    commented on 's reply
    Very cool. It was probably in Effingham County very close to me.

• Kentucky point
    commented on 's reply
    Right on the GA/SC border along the Savannah river. It was on a sod farm. I found an entire box load of pottery there, and tons of flakes.

• georgiafieldwalker
    commented on 's reply
    Where are the Georgia ones from?

• Kentucky point
    replied
    I don't have enough to display. I have a celt in my clothes drawer, an Adena in a box, a Hopewell in a case and two Georgia points stashed somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• tomclark
    replied
    I don't display but my stuff is in caseboxes, drawers, bins and a safe.

Leave a comment:

• georgiafieldwalker
    started a topic How do you display your artifacts?

How do you display your artifacts?

I've built up a few cases the past couple years and really want to have a nice display in the house and looking for ideas. Do you guys put them on the wall or stand them up on some shelving? Post some pics if you've got some.

Thanks
Working...
X