Help Figuring our Age and Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Figuring our Age and Value

Hello. I found several artifacts in Clay County, MO a few weeks ago. The longer points are approximately 10”, the shorter points are 4”-5” in length. A friend of mine found one more of the long points in the same area, and about 10 more of the short points. This post won’t let me upload the picture of them. If anyone has any information regarding these points please let me know. My email is sawyerponemail@gmails.com Thanks

I would love to see them! You can go to Simple Image Resizer and reduce the size of your pics to download here.
    SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Yeah I had to start resizing images also. Info on age will be difficult without pics. Try resizing them to 0.25 mp. That worked for me.
      The chase is better than the catch...
      I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Welcome. Here is the simple image resizer I use. Just a suggestion, you might want to edit out your email addy from your post, and just try the resizer.

Simple Image Resizer is free, online and powerful image resizer. Resize your images, photos, scanned documents without losing quality and in a easy way!
        Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
        X