IN SEARCH OF AN ARROWHEAD EXPERT - Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN SEARCH OF AN ARROWHEAD EXPERT - Maryland

Hello! We are an auction house in the Baltimore, Maryland area. We were given an impressive collection of arrowheads to sell... and we need an expert. We will pay someone to assist us with cataloging and appraising this collection. I believe there is some binders filled with documentation, which may be of some assistance.

The collection came from a local estate.
    The points and arrowheads are from all over the country.
    Please provide us with any thoughts or suggestions as we want to do the best job possible for this collection. Our phone number is 410-252-5035

What kind of documentation do you have? does it give provence such as county and state? dose it have a documentation of type and date that is thought to be? How big are you talking how many pieces? just a few questions but with that being said this is a forum that discusses the artifacts but not for price or monetary gain. more for the education of the hobby.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Sorry. I didn't mean to break any rules. It is a very large collection. I will find out more information as to size and what the "reference binders" actually has in them.

Comment

We have a couple of members on the forum who are also dealers, they might be great resources. There are also a couple of dealer/authenticators who do this as side jobs.

Morphy Auctions in PA has done this before.
        Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

I sent you an email check your spam folder
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
          X