Is $100 to much for these ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is $100 to much for these ?

For sale on goodwill , bid is $100 right now ... https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/75440799

Love that black blade. I can't give an opinion on price or authenticity from those pics.
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

Tom , That black blade is what caught my eye too. It looks far better than the rest.

Comment

I am no expert on authentication, but good luck.
        North Carolina

Comment

I can't authenticate, but if those are real, $100 is pretty cheap.
          "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Looks real to me all of them. Black one isn’t Paleo just in case you were wondering. The frames are worth more than the field grade points. Not worth it imo
            NW Georgia,

Comment

I wouldn’t pay that much.
              South Dakota

Comment

The auction isn’t over yet, and I think it’s already over priced.

I wouldn’t wager much money on that pink/grey Thebes being ancient. It might be good, but that flint looks heated (not common on Thebes) and the flake terminations right above the stem are also odd looking from where I sit. If that one is suspect, I personally would be cautious with the other nicer pieces in the lot.
                Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

This collection sold for $153 , I cannot believe someone gave that sight unseen & undocumented. I did not buy it , my high bid $55.

Comment

$ you offered would of been okay. Unless they are old or have nice colors they won’t bring much.
                    NW Georgia,

Comment

Working...
                    X