Please help me identfy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me identfy

My in laws passed away and they had a large collection of arrowheads that they collected back in the 60's. I picked these 3 to have. I would like know something about them please. they mostly hunted in West Texas. Thanks in advance!

Looks a like the Grey Ghost Brian Reinhardt made in the 60's and sold along tourist routes. Do a search on this name and you will see some of the stuff he made.
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

I agree maybe grey ghost points. The large grey at the bottom has a chance of being an Old blade but the others dont look right to me. Probably modern.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

The bottom one looks like an authentic Copena triangular knife but the other 2 don’t appear to have much patina. They are beautiful points but the dovetail is the most reproduced point known. There are very few genuine examples over 4 1/2” I would suggest getting them authenticated if you believe they are genuine.
        SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
          I agree maybe grey ghost points. The large grey at the bottom has a chance of being an Old blade but the others dont look right to me. Probably modern.
          I concur.
          Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

When you say “collected” as opposed to found, I suspect these are reproductions as the others suggest.
            Child of the tides

Comment

Working...
            X