Appraisals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appraisals

Has anyone ever dealt with value your stuff.com. If so what do you think???

Never even heard of it,
    Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

An appraisal is not really worth the paper it is written on. Anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay. If two or more people are interested in your item the price goes up. If only one person is interested it could go for as little as $1.
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• Cotton1961
        Cotton1961 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes sir. Very true I’m not wanting to sell anything I just need something so that I can insure a few pieces

• 2ndoldman
        2ndoldman commented
        Editing a comment
        Now that is a totally different thing. Good luck my friend.
        I honestly thought you were looking to sell and wanted to get the best price.

Not familiar with them, but I take it this is their website:

The world's No. 1 online art, antique, and collectible appraisal and valuations site. Find out how much your items are worth with ValueMyStuff.
      Rhode Island

Comment

• Cotton1961
        Cotton1961 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes sir it is. I know I can not get a true value. I need something for the insurance company and really don’t want to box it up and mail it to someone

• CMD
        CMD commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess you could select the most relevant category, and send them pics and ask if they feel qualified to appraise whatever you have in mind.

Overstreet does artifact appraisal. I'd much rather deal with them, then anyone else.

Services Provided Are: Collection Evaluations and Appraisals Overstreet™ offers the most reliable and accurate source for determining actual market value o...
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

It depends on what you’re looking to get insurance on I don’t see any pictures
        NW Georgia,

Comment

Working...
        X