Backlit Cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backlit Cases?

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area, but does anyone know where I can buy a small backlit case? My dads birthday is coming up and I want to get him one for one of his points. Thank you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_67142.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	250.0 KB
ID:	404311 You can make one pretty easily, a few I've seen are big and $$$. I made one by cutting the bottom of a rikker case and replacing with plexi glass. Then it fit into a cheaper hobby case from a big box store...staple gunned some Christmas lights to hobby box. Rikker lays on top. It actually looks clean for the $. Since you said it's for one point...you could definitely go smaller the rikkers I used were one 6x12 and four 4x6's. The picture is with the glass top open. I Did see a backlit case at the last show, but it was huge and like six hundos!
    North Carolina

Comment

• tomclark
      tomclark commented
      Editing a comment
      That looks great!

Found this for you as well!
    North Carolina

Comment

Thank you all so much, and I think I’ll do what you did Flake and make one. They look pretty good, was going for a wooden case but the rikker cases dont look bad either

Comment

• utilized flake
        utilized flake commented
        Editing a comment
        I made the rikker cases fit into a wooden case with a glass lid...ill get a pic later this evening

Dollar Tree, Dollar Store has mini battery operated LED lights...
      Professor Shellman
      Tampa Bay

Comment

Working...
      X