No announcement yet.

I think I've been had. Need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy said he bought a fake Folsom which, on closer examination proved to have the modern kanpper’s name scribed on it unobtrusively. Credit to the knapper for doing that, but it wasn’t spotted by the person who had given it a COA. None other than Jeff Baker, according to the buyer.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

• tomclark
      tomclark commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely kudos to that knapper for scribing...!

Thanks for all the tips and advice. Hopefully the worst is I will have to eat the shipping. Its going in the mailbox tomorrow.
    keep on keepin after

Comment

Sorry about your troubles
      South Dakota

Comment

I'd be willing to say that knapper was Tony Soars,,,, I think that's how you spell his last name. Without starting much, there are certain people that do COA's that have done this numerous times. I personally saw a guy buy numerous points from a very good friend of mine at a knap in we attend and within 2 weeks all those points had COA's. Certain knappers often scribe their names or initials in the same place every time. 3rd flake scar up on the right for example.

Comment

Working...
        X