Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And fear makes you sharp makes you a quick make sure you instinctive you don't embrace your fear, you lose every battle

Comment

Are you sure the prints are from somebody looking for artifacts. Small game season is still in here. Don't know if it is where you are though.
      keep on keepin after

Comment

[QUOTE=Shepherd;n425296]And fear makes you sharp makes you a quick make sure you instinctive you don't embrace your fear, you lose every. .———— Hey I didn’t mean to scare anyone off I figured most folks knew about these kind of things I was just elaborating on what someone else posted.

Comment

• clovisoid
          clovisoid commented
          Editing a comment
          I echo your comments here. I mentioned the geo-location details just because that's a bigger risk than posting say a county. It wasn't my intention to cause a panic.

I just edit my pics at home and that's where the latitude and longitude will take you and if you come here looking for prehistoric murder weapons you could find a redneck with a modern one

Comment

" Just because I am paranoid doesn't they aren't out to get me!" You are safe here Sheperd no one from Arrowheads.com is stalking you .
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Well just based on your signature line I am banning you so no more worries. This is a family site . we respect all that show respect. The security on our site is top of the line. You need to secure your phone. To make your phone safer or if you have any questions about the security of it use Youtube type in the model phone and tutorials on security. You should be able to figure it all out. SO I will give you a little time to think this all over and work on Your manners and Your security concerns. Giving you a three day ban to think it over!
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Your three day time out is now over the ball is in your court. I hope you figured out how to make your photos safe for posting. Information you share on the internet is free for anyone to look at. It is not up to us to make sure you have deleted Geo- locations from your photographs . That is totally up to you. We happily share what you post on our site as long as you follow some simple riles. Being kind ans courteous goes a long way in being accepted. We have members her who log on with their children. Our youngest member is only 9 years old. This is a family site. Your signature line raised a red flag with me and I have gone ahead and erased the word that disappointed more than one of us. You are welcome to stay and put this behind us but I will not tolerate shenanigans from you or anyone else. Keeping the peace on arrowheads.com is important to all of us here. Be kind and move on from this or?

Comment

• Flint Eastwood
                Flint Eastwood commented
                Editing a comment
                Make that 8! Nuther One just turned 8.

Haven't been on here in many years. I think my 3 days has been up for over 3 years. And that signature line is just a joke. I don't need your bold face red threatening like writing just to get your point across. I find it funny no one's mentioned anything about it before somebody could have private messaged me out of gladly took it down. But I have one conflict of interest on this site and you bring it up and that's why you banned me and give me a 3-day think over period, Like that's some kind of favor. Well I'm just back to say I don't think I was out of line at all and my manners are in line with the subject in hand. I'm asking one more time because I private message you to delete my information and my account. Please ban me. I'm tired of getting emails from this site. I'll give you 3 days to think about it. Now this post is what you call written and ill manner. What a joke

Comment

• gregszybala
                gregszybala commented
                Editing a comment
                three years later and still full of rage, fear and whining. Thank goodness you had to come back and tell us to ban you again! You know, you can leave this site all by yourself if you wish and you can even turn off emails from here.

Hey Hoss! This guy wants your attention again!
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I never document an artifact or post a point for sale without including at least the county of it was found in.
                That doesn't mean the material came from there, but it lends creditability to the archaeology and study of the find for whoever wants to know.
                That doesn't mean you have to include the GPS coordinates, it just shows how that material traveled to it's final location.

FGH Check out my artifact store at Lone Star Artifact Reclaim

Comment

Done and done. Have a great weekend! Your email address has been removed from our mailing list. You are now banned until you write me and ask to return.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherd View Post
                    The offensive stuff you wrote was in the subject on the first page of this topic where you removed you comments and left a period.

Comment

Working...
                    X