Camp site find.used up but what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp site find.used up but what?

Have a new site.found this.wondering what it is made out of local chert.anyway this looks used up on the right side.i checked overstreet and most similar thing I see would be a Dalton but it's awfully small any ideas.found in Westmoreland co pa

What? Have you been here before?
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I would call that a Worldman find (just a rock).
      Central Ohio

Comment

Huh

Comment

If you prehistoricly had to use that stone for something what would you use it for , please let me know when you figure it out
          Floridaboy.

Comment

That is just a rock, below is a picture of a Dalton, by the way, Dalton's are extremely rare in Pennsylvania
            Attached Files
            Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

if there is one thing that really bothers me it is when a guy posts fakes and claims he found them. Guys like that get banned. The ban is for life. I know who you are. I wont bother going into how I know I just know.. I just had to recollect why I banned you in the first place. So Worldman304 your ban stays in place and if you come back again I will just keep banning you. Buy a book and read it. reflect on your poor judgement that day you posted fakes here. Turn your life around. I do not know why you did what you did but I will not allow you to do it again for two years.
              Last edited by Hoss; 04-02-2020, 10:01 PM.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                X