No announcement yet.

New to hunting rock shelters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet, like the cream sickle look of the top one. I noticed you said that all those rock shelters have been dug before, your finds proved they didn't find them all.
    🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Nice points
      SW Connecticut

Comment

No they didn’t but my buddy’s cousins that live all down the road from his dad have seen me going in and out and a couple went and dug where I’ve been finding those so today was all about fooling them went to a shelter closer to where you access them and dug one hell of a hole and left a pile of flint shards on a rock they have to walk by lol.

Comment

Great job, cave digger. You got it, man. Keep posting your stuff.
          North Carolina

Comment

Well sad day lost my rights to dig those shelters, my friends aunt had a come apart on his dad for letting me dig. She said I was taking family artifacts. Anyways he still doesn’t care if I dig but to keep the peace in their family I won’t be going back.

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
              SurfaceHunter commented
              Editing a comment
              That's a shame she probably thinks you are finding something worth a million bucks. That's why if I find something nice i don't show the property owners. I might share some finds but not the really nice ones. I doubt she is going to get in that cave.

Oh no she won’t she’s like 400 lbs lol. But good news is I now have land that I have permission to dig that has a unknown number of shelter on it that have never been dug went today to just get an idea of how many were in the creek bottom valley but ended up digging in one and me and a friend found around 10 dug for about 4 hours they are loaded. So now we just plan to excavate one at a time. We walked about 500 yards and there’s 9 that we have seen so far. So there should be some good pics to come and I will try to load pics of points I found today.

Comment

Working...
            X