New to forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum

Hi ! Im new to this forum ! So excited to be here ! Ive just recently moved to the Asheville NC area was interested to know if there is anyone else on here from this area. Id love the chance to maybe get hooked up with anyone that would like company.

Welcome from Florida, ....Are you a collector of artifacts ?
    Floridaboy.

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com Each year in March there is an artifact show in Fletcher, NC great show and your best chances are there to meet someone. We have NC hunters on our page and maybe someone will message you. Best of luck in the hunt.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome to our forum from Alabama. As Hoss said, we have several members from NC. Hopefully they will see your post and give you a hearty welcome as well.

Comment

Welcome jrgcreek... I'm out on the NC coast where artifacts are few and far between. Asheville is a cool place to live! I've heard stories about people who were sent there to recover from TB along time ago, one of the daily activities was arrowhead hunting in the fresh air. I'm sure they didn't find them all!
          North Carolina

Comment

welcome from Georgia, looking forward to seeing your finds.
            🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Working...
            X