This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folsom base, double fluted

I Found in New Mexico a few years ago, my camera on my phone is taking horrible pictures so I’ll post the only two I got and it includes a couple other points I found that day.

Those are interesting finds.

Comment

I think the Folsom base is made from lithic material from the Van Horn quarries. Looks pink, a lot of pink around Van Horn. Super score !
      Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Lindenmeier-Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Note: The Folsom people in NM were big on hunting camels.

Wow nice find. That is a day that will stay with you for the rest of your life.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Absolutely awesome finds!
        SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Originally posted by Lindenmeier-Man View Post
          I think the Folsom base is made from lithic material from the Van Horn quarries. Looks pink, a lot of pink around Van Horn. Super score !
          Thank you, was a long trip for sure. And the guy that posted On Your comment saying “used for hunting camels” for some reason couldn’t quote him but guessing he was trolling lol appreciate the kind works and thank you

Comment

Edit- thank you for the knowledge. I apologize I never read that history before. I apologize and appreciate it.
          Last edited by Inviz; 07-26-2021, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lindenmeier-Man View Post
            I appreciate the knowledge man.

Comment

Sweet finds!

Comment

Working...
              X