No announcement yet.

How do You Like To Display Your Finds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool! I have never been that creative, but I'm trying.

I always end up cramming too much stuff in frames, not enough white space. (I would have gotten about 6 frames into one frame.)
    Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

• Cecilia
      Cecilia commented
      Editing a comment
      What is Chinese word for “Wow!”? …..Didn’t pick that up NYC streets, tho shoulda since spent so much time Chinatown…..

Pic of A small frame I probably shared years back. Just really like the Fall backdrop. I’ve since added a couple Click image for larger version

Name:	54399CCC-91B0-4F8B-BEB1-7EF90FA6D5C5.jpeg
Views:	229
Size:	198.6 KB
ID:	602547 Paleo to this frame—but could never duplicate this pic with the setting and late afternoon sunlight.
    Last edited by Sage hen jack; 11-28-2021, 11:39 PM. Reason: Changed pic

Comment

• Cecilia
      Cecilia commented
      Editing a comment
      Colors colors colors! Very aesthetic layout!

• JoshinMO
      JoshinMO commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice artifacts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TutsSeal.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	602566
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

• Cecilia
      Cecilia commented
      Editing a comment
      Took me a second….! You don’t think Brunhilda gonna mess with your stuff…after all, she herself did find some fine things in that closet….!

Nice Display Frames. In many of my frames I have used the "Hope" symbol that was used by many Native Americans.

Name:	Hope.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	602652
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• Josie
      Josie commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! I’m trying to layout quartz and rhyolite in a hope symbol. Really like yours!

• Cecilia
      Cecilia commented
      Editing a comment
      You could try ☮️! Geez doubtful ever have enuf personal finds for any symbols. Guess could always use WillJo’s, Rio’s; they seem most peaceful of gift-givers!

Name:	Washington Jade Beads.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	602654
    Michigan Yooper

Comment

• Cecilia
      Cecilia commented
      Editing a comment
      O My…. and I actually know what some are!

Wow a lot of very nice diplays. Thanks for starting the thread Big Sky.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I make my frames and like the starburst all one site N. California I find a lot of small arrow points so I squeeze as many as I can into a frame. Click image for larger version

Name:	PC120056.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	602875

Comment

Here's another frame less crowded N. California arrow points and Click image for larger version

Name:	PC031512.JPG
Views:	167
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	602949 trade beads from American Flat our old homestead.

Comment

Another Hope Symbol. The points come from a site on Duck Creek in Columbia Co. Wisconsin. The lithic material here is not colorful.

Name:	Wisconsin.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	177.0 KB
ID:	603176
          Michigan Yooper

Comment

Here is a few of My finds from over the years. In the past I had a larger collection with certain things I miss but I appreciate having these quite a bit.

it's hard to believe i spent 2 decades of my free time (which i had way too much of) on finding artifacts,learning about artifacts and chatting with people about them.

I usually hunted alone and come to find out all that walking is said to be good not only for the body but mind also. If You live in a rural area out in the country and such I envy You. I moved into town about a decade ago and I would leave to go back when I could. Walking in town sucks lol.

Creek banks and Fields with little pieces of the past is My Thing. Actually The beginning of the year would be nice to get out in the cold ha. Nose running looking at frozen stuff. This is how I display My Finds. Click image for larger version

Name:	20211203_051502~2.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	603378Click image for larger version

Name:	20211203_051545.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	603379Click image for larger version

Name:	20211203_051638.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	603380
            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

I make these. The table in the last photo is at my studio for sale. Juniper from Pie Town New Mexico

Comment

Working...
              X