Benton Blade??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benton Blade??

I found this the day before Easter in Jefferson County, Kentucky im a creek. There were plenty of flakes nearby in the water. My guess is a Benton Blade but don't have much experience identifying arrowheads. Any input would be appreciated!

Hi Chanman and welcome to our forum. A dandy point you found. You did good and you have made a very reasonable call as to the type. I can't think of another type that is a better fit. Show us some of your other finds if you have any. Our members always enjoy looking at other folk's points.

Comment

welcome. it's a dandy.
      Utah

Comment

It's a big ol good one and a good ol big one. Very nice.

Comment

Hey thank you all for the reply. I havent found much else besides some beads but I have my granddads broken points that I'll upload once I can get a picture of each.

Comment

Welcome from west central Florida..That’s a honker of a blade.👍
            Floridaboy.

Comment

Very nice blade 996. Let's see those beads! I have a nice collection of beads that I found and always like to see others our members are finding. A Warm welcome to Arrowheads.com. Kim, from Central Pa.
              Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Hey Mattern I've been lucky in NKY to find a lot of beads or crinoid stems that have been repurposed by ancient native americans. Also found a Nutting stone up here.

Comment

I posted another point in a thread but ill post it here as well. Cant identify it.

Comment

Also here are my granddads points found mostly in Albany, GA. Hes been hunting his whole life so there's some good ones.

Comment

Working...
                    X