Too Big. ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Big. ?

I have Ben leaving mortars and pestols in the field because I can't carry them as far as it would require and I have ran out of space to keep anything other than really nice ones witch a few are but they are just too big anyone else have this problem ?
    New Jersey

when i was young I'd packem fer a mile off of high ridges now yes sir i do have that problem.
    Utah

Comment

Ask Hal, he's a strict observer of rule number 1. Leave nothing behind. 😉
      Last edited by Narrow Way Knapper; 05-09-2022, 06:30 PM.
      South Carolina

Comment

• Hal Gorges
        Hal Gorges commented
        Editing a comment
        😊

I'm at the age where come hell, high water, bees, snakes, spiders, tornados, bears, koalas, lice, Cholera or Sasquatches, I'll pack 100 lb. mortars out.
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

wish I had that problem woi!
        Professor Shellman
        Tampa Bay

Comment

That’s why God invented adrenaline and Walmart sells carts with wheels....You ain’t dead yet..Quit messin around and get busy Bull 🤗
          Floridaboy.

Comment

I have a pile of them at my brother-In-laws ranch. I think they used a bunch in a retaining wall.

I saw a broken one the last time I was hunting, and the urge to carry it was strong. The urge was stronger than my back or my resolve, so it remained.
            Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Get a game cart. Large tire to travel rough ground. lite and easy to pull or push. If you have a few extra hundred $$$ you can get one that is motorized like those electric bikes

Comment

my boy is my retriever now. he's still young enough to pack'em.
                Utah

Comment

I had this dilemma last weekend. But I hadn't found one in so long I sucked it up and packed it out. I think I'm still paying for it.

Comment

Working...
                  X