No announcement yet.

Christmas Shopping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats cool friend...Im not selling it there....These kinda high too.....

Comment

How much????????????????

Comment

40.00...usd..I have quite a few...My largest..

Comment

I got em in the quanity....its really fine tooth...

Comment

Wow! Pound for pound they are more than Megs! Much more rare too. Let me see how much my check is at the antique shop this month and iffin its better than the last several months Ill get ahold of ya.

Comment

Very Cool...I can take some better picts my battery camera going dead takeing this pict...The tooth?...its worth twice that...The quality..laters...gots some catching up to do here on the site....wow?...The hills at Hell Creek?..are being scoured.....this tooth is an excellant buy for the future...jn

Comment

Wow is I make $7.45 an hour now! I know thats a great price cause been lookin! $40.00 15 years ago was a slow night at the bar........Taint now! Can you save that one a couple weeks? If so I will take it.

Comment

Its already yours...Pay when ever...shoot!..I will send and pay after christmas..Cant beat that?
                  ...Friends man!!

Comment

in otherwords ...I gathered it for her...

Comment

Thanks Jon! Ill take it. P.M. me your address and Ill send ya a money order as soon as I can. But dont ship it first!!! Hell....I may get hit by a bus or something! That is the main thing I wanted to get her for X-mas!

Comment

I know dudes!!!!Just as long we get it there is whats important so P.M. Me yours....especially if your gonna get hit by a bus...

Comment

Working...
                        X