More megalodon/chubutensis Teeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More megalodon/chubutensis Teeth

Hello all, I just wanted to let everyone know that I’m still around, first year of college almost over. Anyway, here are some recent fossil teeth I found. How is everyone doing?
    If both artifact and hunter lie idle, they will not meet.

Hey you! How's school going? Noticed you hadn't posted in awhile. School keeping you busy, huh?
    Child of the tides

Comment

• eannis6
      eannis6 commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s going well thanks for asking! it certainly has been keeping me busy....I’m hoping to have my first arrowhead hunt if this year soon! I’ve been waiting for it to warm up a bit before I kayak to my spot

Nice teeth man, thanks for sharing!

We are all hanging in there I reckon. Glad to hear you almost got your first year knocked out! Good to see you finding time to find more pointy stuff too!
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

• eannis6
      eannis6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, thanks a lot Josh. I’ve missed seeing yalls posts so I decided I needed to make some time to come hang on the forums for a bit!

Kayak weather is now! Before biting flies come out.
    Child of the tides

Comment

• eannis6
      eannis6 commented
      Editing a comment
      You have such a great point. Biting flies are the bane of my existence. I normally take a big repellant “bath” LOL

Go during the Summer and get it over with lolol!!! Hey good luck. Good to see ya!
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

• eannis6
      eannis6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, thanks a lot. I planned to, but they said my scholarship would only be applicable in the spring and fall semesters but it’s so good hearing from you all!!!!

Hey Eannis. Good to hear from ya. Those are some great shark teeth there...good job on school man...keep in touch...
    The chase is better than the catch...
    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

• eannis6
      eannis6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I’ll definately keep in touch, I love browsing this site. I’ve learned sooooo much in the past two years thanks to you all.

Very nice .. nice break for your mind from the books .

Comment

• eannis6
      eannis6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! It sure is! Maybe I’ll find some points soon 🤞

You've missed some really high tide cycles lately that probably flushed a lot of detritus downstream. Time to throw that kayak into the water & hunt!
    Child of the tides

Comment

• eannis6
      eannis6 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can’t wait.....

Them are cool finds! Heck I live in the Ocean State and I can’t find them kinda things here! Btw, what are ya taking in college?
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

• eannis6
      eannis6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I go to a college here in Va beach! Find some Miocene exposures up your way, you can find them there!

Nice finds
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• eannis6
      eannis6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Hoss! I have more luck with shark teeth than arrowheads!!! Lol

• Bone2stone
      Bone2stone commented
      Editing a comment
      I too have always had more luck picking fossils more so than projectiles.
      Here in the Texas got to have an eye for both no matter what is on the agenda.

Jess B.

BTW: You would not happen to have cleaner close up pics would you?

• eannis6
      eannis6 commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s quite interesting! Which specific fossils would you like closer pictures of?
Working...
X