No announcement yet.

Microfossils?...Check this out!!!.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microfossils?...Check this out!!!.....

These shark teeth are so freakin rare...Squatirhina is the species ..hell creek formation Montana is the location....i have thousands microfossils...remember?...its not the size of the fossil that matters...its the rarity...just click on the picture i guess....these shark teeth are the size of a grain of sand....time of the dinosaurs cretaceous 65 million years..i have these magnified 10 x......and 60x

So how the heck do you see those when your out hunting for them!
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Any microfossils ?..the matrix is gathered like in five gallon buckets and then screened through many screens and picked out with magnifier type equipment...actually a fun addictive way gather fossils...thanks...jon

Comment

Oh what small teeth you have! My son likes to collect shark teeth. I think he can recite all the episodes on Shark Week word for word. 

Comment

That method of collection kind of makes you wonder who invented it and what where they looking for before they discovered the teeth.
          Pretty cool finds
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
          X