Looking for contacts that sell North African (Saharan) artifacts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for contacts that sell North African (Saharan) artifacts

Is there any way to contact the sales people from the area who periodically come to the US to sell North African (Saharan) artifacts? I find nothing but domestic sources on Ebay or Google...OK, but I would sure like to get a quantity of relatively "unsorted" material.
    Thanks,
    Tom

Your not going to find that information in this forum! Piggy backing like this is not a good way to start. I am moving your posts! You posted this on a topic created in 2011 by Painshill. Painshill has not posted of two years . Moving this to International Artifacts because I have no idea where it should go but it does not belong piggy backed on the topic you created it on!
    Last edited by Hoss; 09-09-2018, 02:15 PM.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Tom you need to go to the category welcome to the forum and introduce yourself and stop piggy backing your posts on irrelevant topics. You are not off to a very good start Tom. Your stay hyere may be very brief! The people I know who buy go to Morrocco and buy them direct no one comes here. That contact ifnformation is held strictly confidential. Your best bet is to start going to gem and mineral shows as most artifacts shows do not even allow Neolathic stuff in the door.
      Last edited by Hoss; 09-09-2018, 02:16 PM.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Your best bet would be the world famous Tucson Gem and Mineral Show, which basically runs in Jan. and Feb each year. Too big to see in even a full week. There will be many dealers from Morocco there, offering meteorites, fossils, and Neolithic lithics. Morocco is a gold mine for all three collectables.

The Tucson Gem Shows draw visitors from around the world to see unique minerals and fossils. Plan your trip and find dates, hotels, and mining attractions.
        Rhode Island

Comment

Lots of 100 unsorted can be had cheap from domestic sellers on eBay. Or you can buy direct from Morrocans at the big gem and mineral shows. Or, you can journey to Erfoud, Morocco and prowl the markets there.
          Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
          X