Chinese spear points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese spear points

Went to china for work the first week and a half of August. Found these spear points while in a museum. This was a museum about Chinese writing and these had early writing on them so that's why they were there. No stone artifacts unfortunately. They aged them to around 4-5000 years BP. Thought you all might enjoy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2HJhBiE_54Zl0WyfJy-mWJXiDrkRxbrelgwoFIhNotqAGTh4mumMylg0U0Dj0stz7w2wrYqDx-tbThcCoOzUE_-Nvy4Cs2UZ9M42IqkSYEjD4ZnNEORJzOS9aoJaZfh2UKU02KDEALjmE--qEpUbbH2HIMd5QLyBSsvpktnZbnEZ-JN34mfLEiCTQXhzSLEGIZIv5Qh0CtjukHeorGnq1oPNfbhIWZWMrUuCpnGneybqEVcPcjMdSjs3l4hQc1l
Views:	298
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	386000 Click image for larger version

Name:	xKF5Jy_6pW1h6EOSxOQpNviA2KhmYeCp-tFr65SWtS5gKBbLGHABO2N24LHJyHQFsEvzA2LnPD99edEOLZ9xU8l6omKsFOBl--PYmcciq4gVRC2t3kr4aLXVnPlErDDsM3KhWn7vPNkCdmSbnVMRsYF6UyJ0PC-gVYCQWcimgIbk8SFF9cCXRT0HA8v2nigyOT09MzUMIGC6DM3VnoU_rLj7TNlvsIe9BbYSMjydt-dV72rNQdoQgGps8n7sy5E
Views:	287
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	386001

That's awesome! They look like metal Hardin's.
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Nice, what city were you in? I ended up spending so much time in Asia that I just moved the family to Hong Kong.
      Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

• georgiafieldwalker
        georgiafieldwalker commented
        Editing a comment
        Was in Beijing and Anyang. These points were in Anyang. Hope you and your family are safe right now over there.

• clovisoid
        clovisoid commented
        Editing a comment
        We avoid the protests at night, during the day they are more of a traffic issue than anything else. They are quite a bit more active in some of the more Chinese areas and by the universities.

The airport was a surprise, I was traveling this week but some people on my team couldn’t make it back.

Very interesting . Yes I was lucky to be there before all this uproar and actually after .
      I just have such an interest in Asian artifacts . I only have collected Chinese wood drums actually large enough to use as a table with glass on it .
      its all so fascinating isn’t it .

Comment

Working...
      X