Harpoons From The Deep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harpoons From The Deep

​ These artifacts​ seem to be weapons made from, non animal bones...The story begins for me with episodes of Animal planet, Mermaids, Pic.1..........Pics.2-3-4-5, deep sea fisherman telling story ( I had to take these pics from a moving video , is why they’re chopped up ).....pic. 6, holding up a tuna with a harpoon still in it, and something I didn’t notice till now, a string or rope attached...the scenario is, the creature ( mermaid ) was fishing, and the tuna and the mermaid and all were pulled up with the nets, and he or she slipped over the top of the net and escaped, as shown in the last photo...this was taken in the rough North Atlantic...........Pics.1-2 in next post are Egyptian cave paintings of mermaids swimming with Dolphins...... .In pic. 3, which I never noticed before, shows them In th water giving fish to humans on land...There are many accounts of mermaid sightings goin way back... one of the more famous ones was the Columbus sighting in 1493 off the African coast observed three, with their bodies half out of the water...Naysayers explained it by saying they were manatees, you be the judge of that one....I’ve Been around them all all my life, and I can tell you with assurance, they don’t come 3/4 up out of the water......last pic. Old timers, with a shark that has several harpoons of unknown origin, ...What’s everyone’s thoughts , I’m gullible and drawn to these kinds of mysteries..it’s a largely unexplored world, after all...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	BFCBECAC-1537-499E-A51D-FDDEC809CA15.png
Views:	682
Size:	778.4 KB
ID:	487584 Click image for larger version

Name:	4D6DC8DE-C515-4E9A-939C-CB9949692474.png
Views:	466
Size:	760.8 KB
ID:	487585 Click image for larger version

Name:	C475FB67-2B57-481B-B1D6-6BD415F87EDE.png
Views:	454
Size:	675.7 KB
ID:	487586 Click image for larger version

Name:	4F600C8B-EA69-4C74-8893-DEF3300F580C.png
Views:	458
Size:	693.1 KB
ID:	487587 Click image for larger version

Name:	7A33EADC-870B-4067-AD6D-318717007907.png
Views:	448
Size:	648.7 KB
ID:	487588 Click image for larger version

Name:	DE9BB86A-F020-4653-838F-38F6B807B34A.png
Views:	464
Size:	880.9 KB
ID:	487589 Click image for larger version

Name:	2784CA9B-CCB0-4960-A6BE-4B8780CD85B1.jpeg
Views:	488
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	487590

Floridaboy.

Good post Hal, I'm not sure about the mermaid theory but I've always found theories interesting (ufo, lock ness monster, ect...). Those are some wicked harpoons. Makes you wonder if there are primitive tribes out there doing this.
    🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m shakin my head like you...I understand marine biologist have noise recordings with sounds that don’t match any know fish, whales, etc.

Having watched that series a Couple times, I’m not convinced there are not mermaids. Pretty convincing evidence, the spears especially...
    Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Also, I have a fancy tinfoil hat, but I’m quick to note that we as humans don’t know nearly as much as we think we might...

Comment

If memory serves me, weren’t some of the spears they had found made of swordfish bills?

Comment

I forgot this one.

Name:	BEB5F929-5522-4B1F-B921-A02489B215E5.jpeg
Views:	445
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	487660
          Floridaboy.

Comment

• Hal Gorges
            Hal Gorges commented
            Editing a comment
            So they all seem to be about 2-1/2’ long.

So Hal, I always enjoy your post...but this one I'm going to have to say I disagree with for several reasons. First is what CMD already pointed out. The mermaid "documentary" you posted pics from was proven to be completely made up with actors. You can even look up their government agencies listed in the show and see they don't exist. They did the same with a megalodon show. Fabricated. Second if you look at how a biological animal that is half fish, half human would come about...there is no path in nature for that. Now I love the whole unknown thing. That's what drives me forward to learn more, but I have to accept I'm wrong if I get that info and it contradicts my old beliefs.
          Central Ohio

Comment

Not to hijack the post but I think almost all mysteries have a natural logical explanation. The whole ufo dust up last year had me looking around because several things stood out to me about the videos that were obviously just an artifact of the camera and angle. This guy Mick West made a great video covering just what I suspected. It's always good to dig past the surface appearance.

Central Ohio

Comment

• Hal Gorges
              Hal Gorges commented
              Editing a comment
              I welcome any and all hijackers, hitchhikers, etc. ..makes it interesting..always up for a laugh.

Yep, mermaids go back a long way. The evidence is indisputable.

Name:	Mermaid Skeleton.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	487729 Click image for larger version

Name:	Mermaids.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	487730
            I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

• Benji
              Benji commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep...proof right there, not only is there a grave of what definitely looks like remnants of a mermaid, but an snapshot of 20 or so alive....thats crazy

• Hal Gorges
              Hal Gorges commented
              Editing a comment
              Now, that’s what I’m talkin about,..Lol, now I know what to look for..

This, dear Hal, is why people not like us find people like us so funny (and a few even find us endearing)! We so want to believe in all possibilities. I saw the Mermaid “documentary” on PBS a few years ago, and found most of it very convincing, except for the beach video two young boys allegedly made of merman dying after exposure to government’s experimental sonar weapon. Was that scene part of the program you watched? If the producers had just omitted that, then I’d still be a believer, regardless of the fact that the whole production was exposed as a hoax thereafter !

Let’s stay as we are; I have a HagStone I want you to look through with me!
            Last edited by Cecilia; 09-17-2020, 09:06 PM.
            Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• Hal Gorges
              Hal Gorges commented
              Editing a comment
              I never saw any documentary.. I was lookin at cave paintings and I spotted these harpoon pics sticking out of the shark, which brings me to the point of the matter ( omitting the mermaid stuff ) is that Egyptian cave painting authentic?, are these harpoons authentic?...If they are, then my question is, what’s goin on?..the fake documentary seemed to get all the attention. ( take a stab at answering those questions,Lol, fun stuff...is a hag atone a ugly rock,?

• Cecilia
              Cecilia commented
              Editing a comment
              Hag stone is rock with natural hole caused by running water. Myths in about half dozen cultures say it’s a fairy’s stone that, if you are finder, can look thru and see the “other side”! I’m gonna jump on those cave drawings right now (I wanna believe!)

Hal, I believe the harpoons and the cave painting are from the fake documentary. They are Hollywood fakes, from the same source for that tv program. The shark photo is also from the same show if I'm not mistaken. Photoshopped, not a real photograph.
            Central Ohio

Comment

• Hal Gorges
              Hal Gorges commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Flint, that makes sense....

I apologize for mentioning the mermaid documentary. At the time, I believed it was relevant to Hal’s question. My bad.
            Rhode Island

Comment

• Hal Gorges
              Hal Gorges commented
              Editing a comment
              Everything’s relevant to Hal’s questions ( if I even asked a question in this messed up post ) so I learned a lot of something, and loved the mermaid pics, Lol....thanks any time for any comments about anything, that’s one reason I joined up... my posts usually make more sense when done in daytime as opposed to..... be good and stay tru to self CMD.

• flintguy
              flintguy commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm a little confused, isn't Hal's question based off the documentary? All the pics he posted are from the show, why would you apologize? Just curious, not trying to argue, your post was accurate. What did I miss?

• Hal Gorges
              Hal Gorges commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly

You should see them pick up beer can tabs...
            N.E Colorado, Nebraska panhandle

Comment

• Hal Gorges
              Hal Gorges commented
              Editing a comment
              Hilarious Fat...keep .em comin...
          Working...
          X