African Neolithic,meaning "New Stone Age" period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• African Neolithic,meaning "New Stone Age" period

Any of you collect African artifacts. I have picked up a few over the years and they all have that sand polish.

Looks Like a Cascade

Looks like a Perdize

Looks like a African Antelope.

I got a couple, they are works of art! Look like Columbia river points. They are getting harder to find due to the African government putting a end to the export of them.

Comment

Did not know that they had a export band in place. I see them for sale all the time on ebay.

Comment

Alot in this country but no more to come! I already see the prices creeping up.

Comment

Need to start cheery picking a few then. I will comb a few of my traps and see what I can come up with.

Comment

Larry Garvin (Back to Earth) had some frames of them in his relic list a while back at a pretty decent price. Higher grade ones.

Comment

Will check it out.

Comment

Yes, they banned exports of those points several years back. That only leaves ten million in this country from the early barrels full!
                I've heard that the enterprising Africans now knap out these Neolithics. If not already here I'm sure we'll see them soon at your favorite show.

Comment

Working...
                X