Ohio Quartz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio Quartz

Found this quartz at the river. Since there was not a category that seemed appropriate...I'm posting it in The GREAT Outdoors...since that's where it was found [subsequently moved by Moderator] Ohio is actually abundant with quartz, which I did not know until I joined this website. I'm really fond of this piece. Maybe you'll like it too.
    Pam

I can't believe that nobody would comment on my Ohio Quartz lil' lizard.  Knock, knock.  Anybody home? Yes, Greg, the crazies are out! :evil:

Comment

GA quartz

Comment

That is a beautiful quartz point, GAdave!  Someday, I hope, I will find a quartz point.  I have seen a lot of them on this website.  Until then, I will just have to collect the quartz specimens, "wanna bes."  These are a couple found at the Licking River.
        Pam 

Comment

Pam you have some beautiful quartz material! The last pic has some nice colors in it!  Dave that's a very nice quartz point! Here is one of mine from Tn.

Thanks for sharing your pics Pam -and- Dave!

Comment

where u get that ? either u been in my boxes or the same guy made miine lol.that looks very much like what i find around here.most quartz points are rough looking.thats one of the good ones

Comment

Working...
            X