Ohio Flint Ridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio Flint Ridge

Pam and I traded for examples of local material. She sent this beautiful example of Flint Ridge complete with crystal inclusions for me to compare to some Ohio points i picked up in the 60's.

Hey Pam, I think I have some. Thanks a bunch !

Yep!  By golly ya do!  I was bout speechless when I received mine! I do believe I got the better end of the bargain! 
    Today I visited my sons kindergarten class and took this awesome point to share with them.  Told them that Native Americans made these arrowheads, etc., and let them pass it around.  They smelled it, felt it, rubbed it on their faces, stared, and smiled.  There's beauty in every child, until they forget what beauty is.  Let's hope we all never forget the beauty of this hobby!
    Butch, ya brought tears to my eyes.  I do love it!   

Comment

Pretty awesome trade!

Comment

WOW! That's one heck of a trade. Hey, Butch you want some Georgetown, Texas flint? I'll trade. And Pam I love that stuff you have. I'll trade with you too!

Comment

Pam, butch, heather, i think they already did this trade thing many moons ago,,lol but i got Fl. chert,,,ts

Comment

All this national trading is really gonna throw the archaeologists off thousands of years from now!!! Talk about a timeless head game!!!

Comment

Working...
            X