Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful Flint Ridge!

I love the light!!!

Yet another beauty Pam!!!, I too love the yellowish caramel tints in the Flint Ridge material. I find it just as awesome that I find it here in Stark Co. which is a near 5 hour drive from Flintridge itself. I am pleased with the pieces I pull off the fields up here, but nothing compares to your bounty my dear!!!-Bill

Comment

wmwallace wrote:

Yet another beauty Pam!!!, I too love the yellowish caramel tints in the Flint Ridge material. I find it just as awesome that I find it here in Stark Co. which is a near 5 hour drive from Flintridge itself. I am pleased with the pieces I pull off the fields up here, but nothing compares to your bounty my dear!!!-Bill
        My friend, Bill...you are a dear, sweet man, and always put a    on my face!  My one year anniversary with AH.com is on the horizon.  When I first came here to learn about my artifacts, you were a main staple in my pursuit to become more educated.  I'm always pleased when you have the time to drop in and make my day!!!  Nothing better than a touch of kindness on a little more personal level.  Hope you and your family are doing well.  Take care and drop in on my threads as often as you like!!!  Good to hear from you.
      Pam
      IN THE LIGHT OF DAY/on the wings of a feather.  Have a good one everybody!

Comment

I am happy to be able to bestow a smile Pam, been so busy working don't have the time I used to. But we are closer and closer to production launch everyday. I need to get with young Andrew and see about posting a video of the piece of equipment that has consumed all my time. I miss my daily chats with all you folks as well, but in time, I am hoping to have the time. My good father always said, "Son,if it was easy, everybody would do it. Now go get me a beer." LOL Glad to hear from you Pam.-Bill

Comment

Working...
        X