Finally off the schnide...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally off the schnide...

I have been on a hard drought for a long time. Many teasers, maybes, flakes and such. This morning I searched a field that is along an old creek that has been known to have camps along it. I only had about an hour but that feeling was there. I found my first point in probably about 10 hrs of searching.
    The chase is better than the catch...
    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Hey Baba, You broke the ice. Congrats
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

I'm sure glad you made a find. Dang it, man. Was that 10 hrs. of searching in one field? But you found it after another hour or looking. If so, that must set some kind of record for persistence. I hope your future time spent is much more fruitful.

Comment

Nice little point.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

As sailorjoe said, that is definitely persistence Baba and I too am glad it paid off for you. Nice find. ...Chuck
          Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Way to break the drought.

Comment

It wasn't ten hours in the same field or ten hours straight but a cumulative ten hours of looking. I have to give great thanks to the generous farmer and his wife who allowed me to search their land. I always had a feeling about that old creek in that area...
              The chase is better than the catch...
              I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Glad you finally found one.
                South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                X