Some finds from the past few years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some finds from the past few years.

Sorry if picture is bad. These are my dads and my finds from the past few years. The one in the middle is the Hernando I've got in my pictures in my profile.All of these were found in Alabama. Thanks for looking.

Nice frame, the whole family hunts? nice too.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Some sweet materials!

Comment

Pretty much the whole family. My dad,mom, brother and his wife and youngans, an me and my wife and youngan. We try to get together a few times a year and make it a family event.

Comment

DANG Im not far from Ala and I cant find anything that looks like that.

Comment

Hey Glenn, Heck, I live in Georgia and have never looked here. I always go to North Fl. Or Alabama. I'm gonna have to get down in one of those rivers some day.

Comment

Beautiful points and beautiful materials. And having it as a family fun time adds a dimension for sure.  My wife has hunted with me for years. Last year my 2 younger sisters told me they'd always wished they could find an arrowhead. I took em to a good spot and loved watching the joy on their face when I was able to say "You did it!!"
              Charlie
              Rhode Island

Comment

CMD wrote:

Beautiful points and beautiful materials. And having it as a family fun time adds a dimension for sure.  My wife has hunted with me for years. Last year my 2 younger sisters told me they'd always wished they could find an arrowhead. I took em to a good spot and loved watching the joy on their face when I was able to say "You did it!!"
                Charlie
                  Lol.....wanna adopt me Charlie?!? :laugh:
                Southern Connecticut

Comment

Nice family frame!  Several are familiar crossovers to FL types, like that Hernando.  Do you call the small triangle a Pinellas or a Madison or something else?
                  Professor Shellman
                  Tampa Bay

Comment

TOMCLARK, I call them Madison, but only because I lived in Madison and have found, I think 1 other point like that in Madison. And Charlie it is a lot of fun getting the family involved. Makes it more competition especially between me and my brother. We're always trying to out do each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X