No announcement yet.

Physical therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just love the flaking in that . All the serrations small but noticeable . And it has a great base and tip .
    gear up on those braces and if I may wait till the other knee is almost 100% my friend didn't and paid the price . Putting
    to much pressure on a knee that was no ready .
    take your time to heal .

Comment

That is a beauty man I love it when just a small corner is showing or tip or base and you get the nice surprise.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Yeah I can just see your face . The moment to you saw that
        ... oh oh wait .. dig

Comment

• p kurt
          p kurt commented
          Editing a comment
          Well it was like FREEZE, there it is. Adrenaline kicked in ,got lil shaky, took a few pics and then shot a short vid where I sounded like an illiterate goofball.

Oh, and how did it end?

Comment

I hope you are doing well now. Can you give me some advice on this? It's just that I recently got injured in training, and now the doctor has forbidden me to play sports. I've been playing basketball for ten years, and I've never had a knee injury. Now I wear [advertising link removed by Administrator] and in the evenings, I smear my knee with various ointments, but I can't do without sports. I need constant physical activity because lying on the bed, I just go crazy. Can you advise me on something? Are some exercises that could help me to quickly restore the knee? Thank you in advance!
          Last edited by painshill; 05-25-2021, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• Artifascination
            Artifascination commented
            Editing a comment
            Surgery is the only quick fix for the knee...

Another old post from 2017
          NW Georgia,

Comment

• painshill
            painshill commented
            Editing a comment
            'Londor' woke up this old thread with his/her first post, but the email address used for registration has been reported as a spammer elsewhere. Now banned.
        Working...
        X