Nice Triangle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Triangle

Here lately I haven’t been buying as much but couldn’t resist this Triangle. Here’s some pictures.

Von

That is a nice Yadkin triangle point Von thanks for sharing. Can I have it?
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Von
      Von commented
      Editing a comment
      As soon as I find it’s twin I’ll get it in the mail to ya. I picked up a really nice large celt too. I’ll have to post a picture of it.
      Last edited by Von; 11-17-2017, 07:22 PM.

Hey Bryan, That is a nice triangle. I don't think I have seen one that shape before.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• Von
      Von commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven’t seen many worked on the lower side like this. Unfortunately I don’t know exactly where this point was found? I do know it came from a collection in Surry County NC. I’m going to post a picture of the only similar point I own.

This point was found near Fair Bluff NC near the Lumber river in Columbus County. Back in the day that’s a long ways from Surry County NC.

Von
    Last edited by Von; 11-17-2017, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Man...those are nice!
      Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

That is nice !!! Different
        As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
        NW Arkansas

Comment

If you only look at how the bottom of these two points you would think they were made by the same person? Reality is that Surry and Columbus County NC are separated by about 200 miles. I’m really happy to own both because many of this type are really crude but these were made by craftsman. I consider them works of art.

Von

Comment

It’s a neat type, and like you said, well made!
            South Dakota

Comment

Working...
            X