Last but not least

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last but not least

Some more of my points and other finds. Sorry guys but the white point in the third pic on the far right is a point a friend made and gave me. He dirtied it up a bit to see if he could fool me but it was just too perfect for me to buy into it. I mentioned in an earlier post I would be posting my stuff that included one that a friend made. Sorry for the excitement this one caused.
    Last edited by junkman1031; 12-05-2017, 09:32 AM.

Looks like you've got yourself some dandy pieces there.

Comment

• junkman1031
      junkman1031 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you CoachG

There are some nice pieces there. Congrats on those finds.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Nice finds! I really like the Flint Creek point.😀

Comment

Would love to see better closeup pics of the slender white lanceollate with a concave base. Some nice finds there. Thanks for sharing!
        Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Originally posted by Kyflintguy View Post
          Would love to see better closeup pics of the slender white lanceollate with a concave base. Some nice finds there. Thanks for sharing!
          Yes !! The third pic. Right side , white .... need some more pics of this .... maybe several pics
          As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
          NW Arkansas

Comment

The marble appears to be porcalin and is probably less than 40 years old. Nice collection of points you have there what state did you say you were from. I like the Kirks in there and please show better pictures of the white one in the thrid picture right side.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
            X