No announcement yet.

Most of my 2017 goodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Bruce, ya they took out a tumor in my knee that showed up in my mri. The believed it was calcified meniscus debris but it turned out to be a non cancerous tumor. believe you me it was a icky few days waiting for results on tumor. I worked in the nuclear industry as a nuclear welder working inside reactors and c ondensers and gobbs of other tasks that have no doubt done damage that will show up sooner or later. I left the nuclear industry about seven years ago and dont miss it. I didn't even mention the tumor to most of the folks I know until I knew it was okay. Each day is a blessing and it's easy to underappreciate good health.

Comment

You sure had a good year Kurt! Some real dandy points
      South Dakota

Comment

I am awe struck!!

Comment

Man you had a super year! I haven't had one like that in a while. Awesome points! Keep up the good work. Hope your knees get better. I've got one that bothers me every now and then. I used to walk daylight till dark. Now after about three or four hours it starts hurting. Good luck to ya next year!😀

Comment

You have done well. Thanks for sharing. Outstanding.

Comment

Yeah what pinetree said . like Chuck half a frame would make me happy . Really nice .
              Glad your healing and can get out there .

Comment

Working...
              X