Hell Gap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell Gap

I was informed that the Hell Gap point does NOT officially exist in Texas, until a archeologist digs some up at a site!
    Hmmm....
    Lubbock County Tx

nice points, but im really digging the one on the right

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      It is nice except the small tip ding Sir .

Yeah, I agree. Very nice LM.

Good thing nobody told the natives there there wasn’t supposed to be any of those in Texas.
    Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Yes Sir, I guess the natives moved with whatever was on the menu !

Learn something new every day on Arrowheads.com Thanks for sharing the points.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Nice looking points maybe Rio Grande ?

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Editing a comment
        I suppose you may call them what you will !

Man look at that work and point on the left. I still don't understand why tribes aren't more proud of that part of their ancestry.
      New Jersey

Comment

Those are cool ....the black and white one is wild colored
        SW Connecticut

Comment

Originally posted by Lindenmeier-Man View Post
          I was informed that the Hell Gap point does NOT officially exist in Texas, until a archeologist digs some up at a site!
          Hmmm....
          I guess it depends on where the information comes from ? http://projectilepoints.net/Points/Hell_gap.html

Comment

It was Hester & Turner that informed me , Sue was down on me hard about it ! Bless her soul in heaven,she was a beautiful person, inside and out !
          Lubbock County Tx

Comment

I'm assuming those points are your personal finds so congratulations on finding those really old points. Finding Paleo and trans Paleo points for most of us is uncommon enough that when we do it is cause for celebration.

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
              Editing a comment
              Yes Sir, and I do celebrate Joe... It drives me on.... I know that I am very fortunate to be in a area where the points can be found in the fields... Also, there are paleo all over this country it’s just a lot tougher for folks to find them due to circumstances of geology .. All that I display will be my personal finds or I will say they are not in a post Sir.
          Working...
          X