No announcement yet.

Incredible incised portorate art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our members are being truthful with you.
    Rhode Island

Comment

Now that's funny... That rock with the red lines looks like it's from an Archie comic!
      North Carolina

Comment

Does anyone have a link to incised portrait art .com for organic?
        North Carolina

Comment

Organic, you can't even spell Portable and you you say something like this to Ethan.

Ethan said " Definitely a rock. I am a firm believer that there is no such thing as rock art that you have to squint and holdup to the light and stare at in order to "get it". If it was "rock art" You would know it immediately."

Then you said "Well that's one of the the most ignorant things I've heard in a while. You think every art was sculpted. No scratching or carving g in art is also very possible and I. The pnw everything g wears and lines become worn and faint but this isnt even faint it's so clear."

My turn Organic. I have news for you, everything wears down . It is not something that only happens in the Pacific North West. Everyone has been respectful to you since you arrived with the Mammoth sketch. Today you were disrespectful to Ethan for a comment he made to your topic. For that I am banning you. That is a rock .
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Kentucky point
            Kentucky point commented
            Editing a comment
            I know you banned him by principle and rules, but in an odd way I feel bad, like I caused it somehow. I know I didn't, but I still feel that way.

Thanks for stepping in. I was going to leave it at that, but he may have went to turn against another member.

• Hoss
            Hoss commented
            Editing a comment
            Ethan you did not ban this person, he self destructed by using poor judgment. The ban is all about his very own actions. You did nothing to cause this.

Organic, You might also try reading this paper "Incised stones of the great basin - A Contextual Archaeology" . https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/d8f...206d136fc5.pdf

Too bad you decided to take the low road. It seems you have a lot to learn and want to learn but being disrespectful to other members here is not the way forward.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I missed this. I’m thinking it’s going with the elephant in the other forum
            NW Georgia,

Comment

Where was this found?

has cannabis been legalized there yet?
              Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
                SurfaceHunter commented
                Editing a comment
                I think that’s very nice of you Hoss. I hope they take advantage of you kindness so the person can learn

• Jethro355
                Jethro355 commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree. The harsh words for Ethan were unwarranted for sure. I thought maybe he had hit the peace pipe and was seeing things in the rock that one needed to be in an altered state to see....

• CMD
                CMD commented
                Editing a comment
                Weed might technically be a hallucinogen, but it ain't that mind altering, lol.

Oh dang, I got here to late, har!
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• sailorjoe
                sailorjoe commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Greg. Not as late as I did. Kinda reminds me of an old song: "Born to Lose" lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	Paper.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	392317
              Michigan Yooper
              If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• Sugaree
                Sugaree commented
                Editing a comment
                Not OMRI certified!