Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heres A Spot For Our Not-So-Perfects Lets See!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jack This Base Tang belongs to the Not-So-Perfect thread but check out this material..

Comment

That is some good looking material. Looks like cream and coffe chert. Very nice. Is it a Castroville Base Tang?

Comment

Sam Williams says grey chert.. ,,Been sharpened alot..

Comment

I have a bunch of Pedernales from Sam, bought them a long time ago. I made up the coffee and cream, it sounds better than grey and white chert. LOL. I think its a Castroville Culture Base Tang.

Comment

Cool thanks man for info..So you got some pedernales points with same material?..Very cool ..

Comment

Here is one. I have others pictures but they are not loading.

Comment

Oh man wrong thread...So sweet ..

Comment

Funny Joe, sorry you so blind that I have to walk in front of you so you don't step on those points.

Comment

Funny Joe, sorry you so blind that I have to walk in front of you so you don't step on those points.

Comment

Hello Spanky bout time you got here..Im friend of your friend...We hear bout you little bit.You got skills in finding points?

Comment

No not a one, i just follow Joe around so he can show me all his spots.

Comment

Hey Spanky sounds like a great Gameplan to me..Lol..Yall two are too cool..Cmon man you tell us about an outing with Joe...We listening?

Comment

Working...
                          X