Breakfast for Supper !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakfast for Supper !

Last night as I was hanging out in my man cave/ garage, wife asked if I’d like breakfast for supper...Absolutely was my response... Afterward, I told her I was headed to bed, chills kind of feeling weak.. This morning I was the King of my home. ( Hope y’all understand) but couldn’t get away from the restroom.
    I asked wife, “ How old were those eggs last night ?” She said they were ok, I cooked 7 eggs w toast and bacon. I asked her to go look at the carton and look at use by date...................... She came back and said , “ They were out of date by 7 days!”
    So she got on phone with Dr office and said he would call out a Rx.
    About noon I was feeling better and told her I was going to cvs to pick up Rx, be right back. Well, after I picked up medication , I swung by Durham hill site and it was just blowing away, sandstorm....I had to stop and look! I couldn’t look to long, I was afraid I’d have to be King again and serve judgement from my throne..There were pottery shards and that always out here, means points...
    I got to look about 45 minutes but if I were healthy I’d of hunted until dark....Maybe I’ll be better tomorrow...
    I scored a purple Alibates Fresno ( I love the purple )and a red & white Young . Also kind of in a hurry back to my horse I picked up a hard stone Mano. No situ pics, I was afraid to bend over....... Moral to this hunting episode ( Check you Eggs ) JJ
    Lubbock County Tx

Awesome finds brother. Man if it aint one thing its another. Hope you are feeling better with the Rx. Glad you were able to find some cool artifacts.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually don’t get sick Hoss, once I came in late and ate some really old ham... The next morning wife asked what happened to the ham she had set out for the dogs......

You might be a artifact junkie if Nice finds man. Hope you get to feeling better
    keep on keepin after

Comment

Probably wasn't the eggs 7 days isn't bad. Eggs didn't use to even get a date for expiration. Probably the mixture and grease from the bacon. You did good to go probably helped the situation. P.S. I always carry a couple of paper towels in my pocket just in case. Don't ever eat a box of fresh figs then go on a hunt many miles from the bathroom. Just a little advice, live and learn. I love figs
    NW Georgia,

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Lol, they were 7 days past the last day to be used... Luckily I’ve been on antibiotics for the recurring Texas Crud most folks here been living in clinics...No flu yet but many have it !

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't bother getting the flu shot this year they say it's no good again

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      I read that article from a cdc, it seems they miss it most years....They said that it’s really hard on children...Nothing should happen to the little ones...

My nieces would say “ TMI”. Too much information
    South Dakota

Comment

• Josie
      Josie commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, exactly!

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      The nieces will get old someday, it just won’t matter anymore !

A golden thrown with a silver lining! You're a brave man for taking that drive let alone walk! Hope you are feeling better today and can spend hours there.
    Sorry to laugh at your situation but if someone is comfortable explaining their bowl movements I always find it amusing. You see I have this brother who always come out of the bathroom and explain in detail what just passed.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      I didn’t care, even if it were a bad situation.. I was going to try !

Hey brother man... don't eat archaic eggs....nice artifacts...the alibates is just as nice as the tecovas
    SW Connecticut

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      We don’t find much of the purple bro.. It’s really my favorite lithic material .. I found a super nice purple Alibates scraper last year... I don’t think I showed it... Are ya freezing up there ?

• redrocks
      redrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey brother man yes now I am freezing up here it's 17 deg this morning and wind chill makes it feel like 3 degrees I ain't happy how u Makin out

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Well brother, I’m ok unless I were to be freezing my butt off up there with you.. I’m not tough enough to take that kind of cold...!

Eggcelent day! I think she would have smelled them had they been spoiled.. Did you eat TexMex for lunch?? Sweet finds, glad your getting some pretty ones.

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Wife can hardly smell at all.. She would of gone to CVS fo me but we had sandstorm and she has copd. O2 , 24/7
Working...
X