What would you pay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you pay?

I've recently hit a rough patch financially and I'm uncertain how things will play out so I don't dare use a credit card or get a loan. So I'm going to sell a few artifacts in hoping to not sale many well any really of my prized points. I've got some pottery, manos and some other miscellaneous things like beads, pendants and different tools I've decided I can part with. The only issue I'm having is thinking of prices in reasonable terms cause there worth more to me than any one else I'm sure. I'll probably just list them on ebay for auction but any thoughts are welcome.

I know something is only worth what someone is willing to pay, So this post is kind of redundant. If you saw a mano you really liked and wanted or something along those lines what would you think a fair price for a nice but not extraordinary item like that would be.

Comment

Your best bet would be to scroll though the Arrowheads.com stores, and see how they list their artifacts, that's how I do it sometimes. There's some really nice stuff there, it's a shame you have to let it go.
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• tomf
        tomf commented
        Editing a comment
        snap

• Kaleb
        Kaleb commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the advice I'll defiantly take a look. I don't have to get rid of them just yet so there's a little hope not much but a little.
        Last edited by Kaleb; 03-26-2020, 03:06 AM.

Forum rules say no pricing of artifacts and they are followed quite strictly. So I doubt you'll get that kind of advice here.

I think you've got some really nice things and am sorry you feel it's time to sell them.

I think you could find comparable items in the stores listed on another part of this site which might give you a clue.
      California

Comment

The site itself could buy them from you if they need them. Sometimes hard stone is a difficult sell. Good luck I hope it works out for you.
        NW Georgia,

Comment

• Kaleb
          Kaleb commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, if things work like I hope this will just be a reason to appreciate what I have for artifacts more.

Hope things work out for you and you don't have to sell.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Kaleb
          Kaleb commented
          Editing a comment
          I ended up selling my pickup and down grading. After really thinking about it I could never part with anything
      Working...
      X