Today's Hunt & JJ's Yesterday Finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Hunt & JJ's Yesterday Finds

I know many of you miss seeing postings by JJ (Lindemeier-Man). He had a chance to go on a hunt yesterday for the first time in almost a month. He texted me this group pic of his finds: Left to right - Washita, Uvalde, brokie - Scallorn?, and a Folsom Base! He had a 2 hour break while the Home Health Nurse was tending to Lisa's infected wound on her foot. I'd say he made the most of it! Lisa and JJ need your prayers that her daily wound care will rid her of the infection. The good news is that her elbow and knee wounds are healing, praise God!

Today, I had a nice hunt at Mano Farm. The land is changing as the farmer has just planted wheat across 2 of my 4 camps. I did find a scraper and a lot of broken Southwest pottery on Mano Hill. Then, I went to my best camp (West Pipeline Hill) and hunted the ROW. Not much left there after I picked it clean 2 days ago, lol. Tried the old wheat furrows next to the ROW and found a lot more flint that wasn't there previously. Kept telling myself there was a point hiding there. Then boom, there it was sitting on top of a furrow. Pulled out a nice one, with some tip damage, impact fracture? Dunno, maybe y'all can tell. Sent reveal video to JJ who typed it as a Wilson. Cool because that means it's about 10,000 years old! That just makes my head swim. It measures 1-7/16" L x 15/16" W, not sure of the material.
    Midland Co, TX - "My neck hurts from looking down!"

Thanks for the update. I know how jj loves those tiny points i bet he was just a smiling. Nice Wilson to
    NW Georgia,

Comment

• TexAg
      TexAg commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Surface.

Some great finds there between you and JJ! My prayers go out to Lisa and JJ.
    SE ARKANSAS

Comment

• TexAg
      TexAg commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Art.

Excellent finds for both of you, glad JJ had a chance to get out for a bid, especially to help clear his mind some.
    🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

• TexAg
      TexAg commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Mike, yes getting out was good for JJ.

Thanks for letting us know Hope Lisa heals up soon. Cool he got some time though and of course found more Folsom!
    Congrats to you too.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• TexAg
      TexAg commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Greg.

Appreciate the update! Very nice finds and really like the paleo base
    Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

• TexAg
      TexAg commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks paohrocks.

Hey Mike. A paleo? Congrats man .nice finds! Tell JJ they're on my prayer list and good scores!
    SW Connecticut

Comment

• TexAg
      TexAg commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Red, will do.

Now head swimming, but first spun around, then exploded, huh? And how ‘bout those feet? Bet, not touching’ the ground! If forum buncha racehorses, you blew outta gate!
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Ha ha, thanks C.
      Midland Co, TX - "My neck hurts from looking down!"

Comment

Glad to hear JJ is out and about and finding great things - is that a Clovis base? - , even gladder that Lisa is on the mend. Thanks for the news, Tex
        California

Comment

• TexAg
          TexAg commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Tom, JJ says it’s a Folsom base.

Nice finds for lindenmeier and yourself tex.....hope the best for lindenmeier and a speedy recovery for his wife
        Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

• TexAg
          TexAg commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Benji.
      Working...
      X