• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~”Chubby Cheeks” brings one home~

Click image for larger version

Name:	4F78DB26-F92B-4C57-85D7-776A7939D464.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	657303 Meet my niece Danielle…. “Dannie”….. I’ve called her “Chubby Cheeks” since birth… Little Lady picked up her first arrowhead with me when she was 12 years old, I got a surprise visit from her tonight and sent her home with one… hey Jo, take a look at the point in her hand. Look familiar?
    little lady likes Quartz and picked out a point you sent me… it was her 4th or 5th choice , after I said , nope, you ain’t get’ in that one… thanks Jo, for putting that big smile on her face….✌️
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Pretty young lady with a killer smile. How does she feel about that name now?

Comment

• UpNorth
      UpNorth commented
      Editing a comment
      It really pissed her off when she was younger… she’s grown accustomed to it over the years… and hey, I’m the only one, who can get away with it….👍

What a beautiful young lady with a keen eye..One of my favorites also..that point’s got more miles on it than Carter has liver pills 😄...👍🇺🇸🐟
    Floridaboy.

Comment

Let’s see—— Malikhi and Lyrik your nephew’s kids, so you Great-Uncle; is Dannie a grand-niece too? Lyrik looks like her. Hmmm…. she their second-cousin, first-removed? Word-Girl refers you to https://www.livescience.com/32121-wh...e-removed.html
      Kinda interesting, Uncle UpN!

Meanwhile, as former teenage-tomboy/girl Minnesnowdian myself, my personal opinion is NO MORE CHUBBY CHEEKS! That child not only not a child anymore, she is a phenomenally drop-dead gorgeous young woman! She needs name befitting her presence! Dannie lovely, Danielle sophisticated, elegant.
      (She only letting you get away with awful nickname because you give her points! 🤭😉🤗. You can be my Uncle tho, if she fires you…)

p.s. her sweatshirt says Bulldogs… Go Dogs!!!
      Last edited by Cecilia; 10-01-2022, 10:29 PM.
      Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• UpNorth
        UpNorth commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha…. My baby sisses youngest, I am her uncle… she is my “Chubby Cheeks” and will always be so, and she knows it… Go Bulldogs, but, only after the Gophers slap them around again…..👍

• Hal Gorges
        Hal Gorges commented
        Editing a comment
        😉

• Cecilia
        Cecilia commented
        Editing a comment
        They are her 2nd cousins, 1st removed.. I think… maybe can shorten Chubby Cheeks to CC in public when hits 21 (otherwise, you may be the “weird uncle”…. Yukyuk) It’s an ok nickname, not double-entendered double-name like KittyCat or like Sis+Philis (coz me, best bud Phylis looked alike and always together)—— awful, just awful. To this day, some folks call me that…..

You can call me chubby cheeks if I get to pick from those frames.

Comment

• UpNorth
        UpNorth commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha…… lololol.
        Try another time “Cheeks”…. Lol….✌️

• Hal Gorges
        Hal Gorges commented
        Editing a comment
        😂

• Cecilia
        Cecilia commented
        Editing a comment
        This buncha comedians….
        💋

What a beautiful niece you have! Wouldn’t have been my first pick out of that cabinet either but I’m so glad she likes quartz!
      South Carolina

Comment

• Cecilia
        Cecilia commented
        Editing a comment
        Was bout to get on to snotty, no-brokes, exotically lithic-ed Paleo guy, when saw was you posting, Jo….. I know that point; it’s beautiful! Sitting in frame among buncha Minnesnowda Magic Mineral stars will look like lil moon—-perfect contrast

I know why she is smiling so pretty, cause her left hand is in the case picking out the first one she wanted.
      You my friend are what we call good people
      Missouri

Comment

• Uncle Trav
        Uncle Trav commented
        Editing a comment
        “You my friend are what we call good people” I wholeheartedly agree. We need more good people in this world
        👍👍

• Cecilia
        Cecilia commented
        Editing a comment
        ….some of the Best!

Cool post North......your niece looks very happy with that gift.....love the display back there too......is that glass container full of flakes?
      Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

I can’t look at chips twice, I bring them home.
        it’s a 6 gallon container and weighs 70 lbs. it took years to fill it up and now I’m working on the second one….👍
        Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

Working...
        X