7000 year old Searcy point........

Jakie stem.......a early Archaic point.......8000 years old

A little blade with bevel

I'am not sure what age this point is,,,,,,

jeff you certenly find some good artifacts all nice pieces

Comment

Thanks
      I have been at it for a few years........26 years
      Also been lucky enough I have not had to sell any even though I would still have a picture of the artifact if I did..........
      I have retired from work so from here on out.................nothing but hunting artifacts is my job now!
      I'am looking forward to getting my big site exposed to the right people,because of the Calf Creek site there.
      It will be one thing I can give back to the *the other side* of the artifact world......the Archeologist and give Arkansas a big Calf Creek site and put us on par with Oklahoma

Comment

I have been hunting a while myself here in Oklahoma,and I have never found a Calf Creek,How about I come over and you show me the right place to look,for them Calves.lol I Calf Creek is one of my favorite types and I have a couple of friend who have found amazing one's.But where's mine if they are so plentiful here in Oklahoma.

Comment

where i found the broken clovis was just west of palmdale Ca. mojave desert, on a bank near a spring , the place is fenced off now ,seems someone eles found artifacts there and the gov. fenced the area off ... but look anywhere in the hills around palmdale and you'll find them.....

Comment

wow!awsome finds,your pics give me the motivation to get out and do some serious hounding!

Comment

nice.. I will be 28 in October but I have been collecting since I was 12 or so when I found my first point along the white river in my hometown in Indiana. I'm now in Tennessee where we also have great artifacts but its great to see what all everyone has found from all over. You older guys inspire me to get out there and find artifacts. I plan to keep on till I can't.

Comment

Working...
              X