Views:	259
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	221920

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2014-01-14-2 [replaced].jpg
Views:	140
Size:	194.1 KB
ID:	221921

Visited the mound today in Sevierville TN. Photos came out black and white on my phone
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

It is amazing how this mound has stood the test of time. It is situated between a Shoney's restaurant and a Hotel building. The city fathers and the generous donation from families have preserved this site for all time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2014-01-14-3 [replaced].jpg
Views:	127
Size:	178.6 KB
ID:	221922

This is right along Rt 66 in Sevierville you can see the Little Pigeon River in the lower left corner of the map. This is a congested and busy area it is good they could conserve this mound.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Wonder what they found when they put in the pool. It's good they managed to save at least that, but I'm willing to bet the site was much larger than that one little mound.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

It's definitely lost some of it's grandeur: still a nice grassy spot for a picnic.
        I visited the Alamo in Texas - it looked like a bus station in the middle of downtown.. 
        If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

Sad site. I need to check that place out next time I am up that way. No telling what all has been paved or built on.

Comment

Working...
          X