Indian Trail Trees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Trail Trees

This is interesting. Reminds me of the stuff Chase and others have found in Colorado.

Rhode Island

Interesting Charlie.  Thanks for sharing.  Might have to visit that park in
    Colorado.   
    Gary
    South Dakota

Comment

How do you come across these sites and references Charlie? The Statesman out of Austin? You must be a researching fool!
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

gregszybala wrote:

How do you come across these sites and references Charlie? The Statesman out of Austin? You must be a researching fool!
          You've asked before, Greg, so I'll let you in on my secret source, one that I check now and then and always find stories of interest:
        Your source on the web for daily archaeological news and information.

Rhode Island

Comment

That ones been bookmarked!
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I have my doubts on Trail trees being connected to Native Americans. However, the website you linked to is one of my favorites and one I check everyday.
            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Hey, Charlie.  Great link.  There are so many un-explainable curiosities of this earth.  The truth will always remain just around the corner.  Much like trial by jury.  If the opinion of the majority is guilty, the minority still speaks.  Whether proven to be fact or fiction, the controversy will never cease to exist.  Opinions are as many as the stars in the heavens.  Each of us is our very own star.
              Pam

Comment

Working...
              X