The Three Sisters !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Three Sisters !

Once again it's harvest time as it has Ben for thousands of years The fruits of a culture that has since passed into the unwritten annals of time although their labors still live on in the stalks and leaves and the minds of those who who still commune with the soil every spring in the sacred traditions of their For Fathers Of Growth & Rebirth !!!!
    New Jersey

Cool sentiments Bull...Translation:.God is good...And now it’s time to collect the points they left behind
    Floridaboy.

Comment

Good post and I sure love growing the three sisters. I’m particular to heirloom winter squash. I feel like I’ve seen some good timeframe maps of the introduction of maize, beans, and squash northward. I’ll try to find.
      N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Corn on the cob sweetcorn will always be one of the very best parts of Summer for myself. When I was a kid, I once ate a dozen ears at one sitting. Now two is just right. Tip, which my wife laughs at me about, but I’m adamant about this: sweetcorn should be eaten the day it’s picked. Once picked, the sugar begins to turn to starch. I turn my nose up on two day old corn, haha….
        Rhode Island

Comment

sweet as honey I made a bunch of sucatash. and froze it
          New Jersey

Comment

Working...
          X