Water the gift of life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water the gift of life

"How has it come that we see divisiveness and war?

How has it come that, in this world of abundance many are hungry?

We say the water hides itself when people withhold love. We can contribute to the balance of the water’s flow through our offering of prayers of appreciation. When we have water, when you have a sip of water: 'I’m grateful for this water.

- As I sip this water, as it flows through me, may it carry the wisdom of the stars from whence we’ve all arisen.

-As it flows through me, may this water nurture skillful activity. -May this water wash away illusion.

- As it flows through me and touches the earth, may this water nurture love and compassion and growing seeds of life in the earth.

-As it rises from my body as gas into the atmosphere, may the sweet water sweep away confused thought.

-Let the wisdom eye in every being be open, and we recall that water is a gift of life.'

In this way we are reenergizing the water, which does hold memory. The memory of all those who have touched it, all the places it’s passed, can be felt in the water. And the water is renewed with our prayerful acceptance and offering."

~ Venerable Dhyani Ywahoo
    2ET703 South Central Texas

I don’t know anything about the author but I don’t think from the stars i whence arose I came, and as far as hate and wars and shame, the devil gets the blame.
    Floridaboy.

Comment

• Cecilia
      Cecilia commented
      Editing a comment
      O, Hal you know when God breathed you into life, he certainly blew in a lil stardust !

This reflection remarkably similar our recent conversation. Gratitude——> Faith——-> Connection

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that why I been sneezing lately 🙁..and here I thought it was the cat🙂
Working...
X