Happy Indigenous Peoples Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Indigenous Peoples Day

wishing peace and prosperity to you good people , thank you for allowing me in your group
    photo shows great grandfather and great grandmother, we are Chickasaw
    AHO
    LongStride
    Attached Files
    2ET703 South Central Texas

Hey. That's a cool pic to have! Happy Indigenous Peoples Day to you too!
    SW Connecticut

Comment

Good Looking couple..looks like you come from good stock ...Do you have any artifact heirlooms from that time period.
      Floridaboy.

Comment

• Cecilia
        Cecilia commented
        Editing a comment
        Focused Hal…

Yay! I’m so glad you did this LS! I don’t wanna just be cheerleader here, and glad you picked up pompoms this year. I asked members last year how much NA blood ran thru veins. KP truly Heinz 57, when I could just speculate. Family legend always made me 1/8th Cherokee, and sho’ nuff, recent DNA test said 13% (duh… that’s about 1/8th, right…). Means my paternal great grandparents full-bloodied.

Your ancestors very, very handsome! Bet you not bad lookin’…… opps, digressed… I think they so pretty that probably really Cherokee, but that’d make us cousins…

(Golly, I’m starting talk like Hal, when original goal was decent Pain imitation…)
      Last edited by Cecilia; 10-11-2021, 11:54 AM.
      Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• Hal Gorges
        Hal Gorges commented
        Editing a comment
        🤔Hmmm, sorry, not enoug for reparation 💵...Probably don’t got no photos or heirlooms either, boy o boy o girl, you sure in sorry shape for the shape you in 😕...That’s ok Sis, I ain’t got no money or heirloom thingies either😕

• CMD
        CMD commented
        Editing a comment
        Cecilia, one of the odd things about autosomal DNA is that the % will vary from sibling to sibling. For example, my autosomal DNA may show 75% Irish, and my sisters, same mom and dad, might show a higher or lower % of Irish. Everybody’s autosomal DNA, even among siblings of same parents, will vary.
    Working...
    X