Achievable- just need to make the time to go find them:
    A nice paleo crescent from out West.
    A piece of a Folsom.
    A San Patrice point.
    A coral point in Florida.

Probably not achievable-
    A complete Folsom.
    A complete Scotty.
    A complete Birdstone. (I've found a couple of broken ones.)
    Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Clovis
      grooved axe
      crystal Dalton
      Lecroy
      bannerstone
      pipe

I could go on and on ....
      South Carolina

Comment

You know, after reading yalls bucket list and thinking back on the things i have found over my life it gives me a good feeling to know how fortunate i have been and so Thankful for what i f do have because i have pretty much found everything on yalls list with the exception of a fluted Clovis which most will never find. My grooved axes, plummet, many Daltons, San Patrices, 3 amazing Scottsbluffs, Celts, bannerstone,…….all these things i sometimes take for granite and dont look at and appreciate like i should im seeing now, bc i know you guys are just like me and have put in the many hours, miles, money, blood, sweat, tears, aches and pains, and so much more in search of the items yall mention. Many times let down and with empty pockets and disappointment!!!! Yet we still love what we do so much we still get our butts up no matter how cold how hot how far, and get our feet bank on the banks and our eyes to the ground and continue searching!! Wow! How grateful are we guys, to get to find the stuff we have even the ole scary Garys, shabbers, common field grades, and broken ones we still examine and wonder what it was like once, or how it was broken, or used, repurposed or whatever. And yes, im a day late on this “Thanksgiving type moment and realization after reading the post, but im glad i did! Even the empty pocket times i am grateful for because i could be not even able to go or be someone who has never found anything or have a place to go!
        With all that being said, just keep on doing what u love and good things will come to those who deserve them i honestly believe and eventually you may be making a new bucket list. But my motto is this, you can not or will not ever find one sitting on the couch. Get those boots on the ground and lets keep moving forward so we can do what we love and share are be happy for each other and our finds. Im not the greedy or jealous type of hunter, as long as i get to see whats been found then im happy for that person and just glad i was able to see it and all. But my alarm is fixing to off and even though its miserable cold out and i may be getting a little wet soon, im fixing to get to do what i love and love and spend the whole day flipping rocks in search of “that one”! But with much more gratitude after this morning. So thanks to all of you and for sharing everything you have. Hopefully ill be getting to share some things tonight after this trip. Wish me luck! Later guys!

Comment

• JoshinMO
          JoshinMO commented
          Editing a comment
          Over the years I have met a few people with similar artifact interest and a few have been friends for awhile. My first real point hunting buddy I miss. His name is Greg and I believe Hes a guidance counselor. He was actually My best hunting friend but it's a distance thing lol. We would hunt together and even at my spot but he was last one I would take. Some property owners aren't fond of Strangers showing up.

I think Everyone is greedy somewhat, many types of People, kind of like Points. Some Folks will give You The cold shoulder, it could be judgemental or jealousy or maybe even both. The world is ran on greed and that's not changing anytime soon. Our greed to take from a hunting spot or a utility company that never seems to adjust the payment when your balance is ahead several hundred dollars. It's not all negative though, greed gets bad rap sometimes.

Others have no problem taking advantage if You are slipping or putting things off. We have to keep trucking, even if greed to want for Ourselves is The motivator. Get while getting is good!

Any pink artifacts (my favorite color on artifacts, found a decent amount but could always use more).

Obviously at least 1 Clovis, Simpson and a 4 plus inch Boggy Branch type 1 sword..

A extreme beveled Abbey with no damage (have too many with ear nicks).

Hardstone axe, any type of ancient authentic effigy, any type of artifact that's not in any books or museums, a Cumberland, a cache of 100 plus points.....
        🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

• PaleoSnow
          PaleoSnow commented
          Editing a comment
          That would be an amazing list to fill! I hope you are able to so that i can these artifacts! I havent found an axe in many years! But i promise when you do youll never forget it and admire it forever!! All of mine are very special to me. Any hardstone artifact made from a non flint material is an amazing find. They dont come around often.

Monday when we started our hunt, i had just told my buddie that i hadnt found a spear in a good while and felt like i was due for one! And ill be danged……i was due that day i guess! Great day and memories never forgotten. Love what we do.

• Tam
          Tam commented
          Editing a comment
          You could find a Boggy they are in your area Mike

• antmike915
          antmike915 commented
          Editing a comment
          I've found a few boggy branch, mostly type 2. I've only found 2 complete type 1 and enough broken bases for both types.

Still looking for that Clovis Myself. An Axe or nice Celt and maybe another nice corner notch.
        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

My bucket list would take too long to write down

Comment

A 7 in G10 CLOVIS AND A G10 6in Scotts Bluff.
            SE IA

Comment

I would love to find a
              Effigy
              Pipe
              soapstone bowl
              Big Sandy

I think the Big Sandy is my best achievable bet .

Comment

Dugout canoe in the mud with a cache of blades. I would shake! Then the State would take the canoe. Lol
                New Jersey

Comment

everything listed above and a few others.

Comment

Working...
                  X