Elder NA speaks about Prophecy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elder NA speaks about Prophecy

From an oversea's show, spliced to view the message from one elder (Floyd Red Crow Westerman)...how america has come and is destined to go... added the Elder...

http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Liked this alot!!! Thanks for sharing Josh!

Comment

Great video Josh, good way to start the day. Thanks for posting that.
      Rick, East Central Missouri

Comment

This is excellent Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Josh. I enjoyed it very much.
          I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

Thanks, Josh. I first encountered the Hopi's own history in 1969, when I read Frank Waters "Book of he Hopi", a group of 30 Hopi elders of various clans having chosen him to reveal some of their teaching to the outside world, including their prophesies. They vary from clan to clan. Here is a synopsis of Waters book. Reading it changed my life and changed my interpretation of history as well. Actually, the "synopsis"turned out to be not what I thought, so here's a link to where the book can be found, which would be most libraries I'm sure as well:
            The secrets of the Hopi "road of life" revealed for the first time in written formIn this strange and wonderful book, thirty elders of the ancient Hopi tribe of Northern Arizona—a people who regard themselves as the first inhabitants of America—freely reveal the Hopi worldview for the first time in written form. The Hopi kept this view a secret for countless centuries, and anthropologists have long struggled to understand it. Now they record their myths and legends, and the meaning of their religious rituals and ceremonies as a gift to future generations. Here is a reassertion of a rhythm of life we have disastrously tried to ignore and instincts we have tragically repressed, and a reminder that we must attune ourselves to the need for inner change if we are to avert a cataclysmic rupture between our minds and hearts.

Hopi Prophesy...
            Angelfire on Lycos, established in 1995, is one of the leading personal publishing communities on the Web. Angelfire makes it easy for members to create their own blogs, web sites, get a web address (domain) and start publishing online.

Rhode Island

Comment

Thanks for sharing this , Josh. Enlightening!

Comment

Josh, I think you'll enjoy meeting the Kogi of South America. The opening line of the first Kogi to speak, very early in the film, lets you know where they are coming from. If I find a better quality copy of this, I'll edit it in...
                Here's a succinct 2 minute excerpt, posted entire video below that...
                Hard not to pay attention to this point of view, IMHO. I know many will differ...
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Here's the entire show, 90 minutes.
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
                X